- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. These questions may be asked again at the time of your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office, please remain in your vehicle. Text or call our office at (208)853-3300 when you arrive for your appointment. We will text you back when we are ready for you to come in. This will help minimize the number of people in the office and waiting room.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone if feasible. Caretakers and parents are welcome, but if the waiting room does not allow for social distancing we ask that you return to your car.
- We have Hand Sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office or you are welcome to wash your hands with Soap and water in the restroom.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Our staff will be taking extra infection control precautions and wearing the recommended personal protective equipment as recommended by the Center for Disease Control.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 208-853-3300.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.